Sui

By Sui

Piet Smet

Team Dignitas is looking for Top Laner, Crumbzz back to jungle

Fri 7th Dec 2012 - 7:47pm Category: League of Legends

Our League of Legends team has decided that Alberto 'Crumbzz' Rengifo will switch in-game positions. He will be the jungler of the team, which means Team Dignitas is on the look out for a top laner. Crumbzz played jungle before joining Team Dignitas and he was an incredibly strong player back then, so we are confident that he'll be able to pick it up again and win matches.

Our team is currently in the process of testing out players for top lane and we will announce our new player once the team has made a decision. As always you can keep checking our page for the latest updates.

Alberto 'Crumbzz' Rengifo

"The situation we are in as unfortunate as it may have been, has happened right in the beginning of a new era for League of Legends, in which everyone has to start from scratch in their updated roles. This is an opportunity for me to play in the jungle once more and be hopefully on par with the already established junglers.

I have made the decision to jungle because there is a much greater abundance of great top laners than there are junglers, as well as jungling being a position that I can impact the game more than top lane. Having played League of Legends for so long, I feel comfortable in every role, but jungling for me just feels right."

More League of Legends articles
Team Dignitas on Facebook
Team Dignitas on Twitter

zeller
    Fri 7th Dec 2012 - 8:05pm

and iwilldominate....?

Alster817
    Fri 7th Dec 2012 - 8:15pm

IWillDominate had all of his accounts permabanned and is ineligible for the championship series from the tribunal.

• 4cello

Julian Gaede
    Fri 7th Dec 2012 - 8:38pm

fk yeah, remember his great times when he was Crs Crumbzz and #1 + #2 NA :)

Firzenion
    Fri 7th Dec 2012 - 11:24pm

so how does one get to try out for top lane? im honestly very interested in this. i really want to try out even if i dont qualify, it would be a great learning experience. i am pretty confident in myself though. :D

rugbyman42
    Fri 7th Dec 2012 - 11:56pm

How do tryout?

• MepH

Marek Walkowiak
    Sat 8th Dec 2012 - 12:34am

our League of Legends team will contact players they are interested in trying out by themselves

xbg eradicator
    Sat 8th Dec 2012 - 1:07am

Is it possible to try our luck at top lane?

iEpic
    Sat 8th Dec 2012 - 3:28am

Have you guys thought about picking up wingsofdeathx?

MisterChao
    Sat 8th Dec 2012 - 4:57pm

Pick up Westrice top lane! He is only a sub for Curse.NA so he isn't get any action now and is a good top laner.

Kcrash
    Mon 10th Dec 2012 - 12:55am

YaY, I am so excited to see Crumbzz back in Jungle again. He has always been my favorite streamer, and I learned a lot from him while he jungled since I am a jungler as well. So great to see him back in the jungle again, I look forward to see what he does in the jungle. =D

surgis
    Tue 11th Dec 2012 - 2:24am

summoner : Thien Chau FB: http://www.facebook.com/thienchauster Season 2 highest rating : 2555