Team Dignitas LoL lineup for Battle of the Atlantic

Sui

Sui

Sun 17th Nov 2013 - 10:17pm

: League of Legends

With the LCS being on a pre-seasonal break at the moment, Riot has decided to host a series of showmatches between top teams competing in the LCS. Our League of Legends squad has been invited to play EG on December 14th in Cologne during the Battle of the Atlantic Pre-Season invitational and will be making their first appearance with our new top laner, Cruz 'Cruzerthebruzer' Ogden.

However, we will have a slightly different roster than usual for this event: Jordan 'Patoy' Blackburn is not attending this event. Instead, Alan 'KiWiKiD' Nguyen will be joining our team as Support player during this showmatch.

This makes our lineup for the Battle of the Atlantic Pre-Season invitational:

Cruz 'Cruzerthebruzer' Ogden - Top
Alberto 'Crumbz' Rengifo - Jungle
William 'Scarra' Li - Mid
Michael 'Imaqtpie' Santana - AD Carry
Alan 'KiWiKiD' Nguyen - Support

Jordan 'Patoy' Blackburn is dropping down to a substitute player for Team Dignitas with immediate effect. Following the showmatch in Germany we will decide what our new lineup for Season 4 will be. We will keep you updated on the situation and look forward to competing in Cologne first.

RELATED ARTICLES

• Tue 19th Nov 2013 - 9:59pm
    As soon as tickets go on sell, you can bet your ass I'll be in Cologne to cheer you guys on!
  • Tue 19th Nov 2013 - 3:44pm
    Patoy is easily the best support NA, with Xpecial a close second imho. I hope things are going well with Jordan and I hope to see him supporting for dig in Season 4. Dong bless.
  • Mon 18th Nov 2013 - 7:31pm
    I get the feeling he isn't being dropped but rather just unable to attend so they are using their sub, Kiwi, to fill in for him. Thus the "Following the showmatch in Germany we will decide what our new lineup for Season 4 will be". I don't think the move is permanent.
  • Mon 18th Nov 2013 - 11:34am
    What a horrible move. Dropping one of NA's most respected supports for an untested support and a tested-and-failed top laner. WHY DIG WHY :( :(
  • Mon 18th Nov 2013 - 5:41am
    the KiwiPie will rise!
  • Mon 18th Nov 2013 - 5:11am
    We'll always love you Patoy. I know I'll be crying on Nick Allen's chest tonight. His manly chest hairs can absorb my tear stacks.
  • Mon 18th Nov 2013 - 2:19am
    what happened to Patoy?
  • Mon 18th Nov 2013 - 1:59am
    RIP Patoy. Dongers shall be raised for you.
  • Mon 18th Nov 2013 - 1:45am