Jatt steps down from Team Dignitas LoL

Sui

Sui

Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 7:01pm

: League of Legends

jattToday we regret to announce that Joshua 'Jatt' Leesman, one of our League of Legends players and also a good friend, has decided to step down from the team. The main reason behind his decision is that Jatt can no longer put up the required time to stay at the top level and he does not want to hold his teammates back.

He will be focussing on his real life commitments from now on, which means there is a big gap to fill in our lineup. We want to thank Jatt for all he has done for us and it was a great pleasure having in him the team.

Best of luck in the future Jatt.

Joshua 'Jatt' Leesman

"In stepping down from team dignitas, I would like to thank them for the opportunity which they have provided me over the past months. Being a professional gamer, especially on a team as prestigious as dignitas, will be an experience I treasure for the rest of my life. Getting flown around the world to play video games is something most people only dream about.

I am heavily invested in the success of our league of legends team, and because of that I have decided to step down. Due to real life commitments and time constraints, I can no longer keep up with the rigorous practice schedule required to be a pro gamer. I wish Scarra, Voyboy, L0cust, and Imaqtpie the best of luck in finding my replacement and becoming the best league of legends team in the world."

RELATED ARTICLES

• Fri 23rd Dec 2011 - 7:18am
    Bye Jatt. Best of luck in the future! You were a great teammate and friend. You've left big shoes to fill and we will all miss you. Cya buddy ;(
  • Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 10:32pm
    good luck
  • Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 12:38pm
    all the best jatt. was nice meeting you in providence
  • Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 12:35pm
    sad to see a player like this leave but live goes on, best of luck :)
  • Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 11:30am
    Best of luck! you will be missed for sure!
  • Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 2:21am
    gl
  • Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 1:12am
    I am a huge fan of not only League of Legends, but team Dignitas as well. I am a mid ELO player who is trying to get into the competitive scene. Because of this, I have added several of the pro players if not all of them at some point so that my team would be able to scrimmage a pro team. Out of every single pro I added, including the rest of dignitas, all of TSM, CLG, and parts of teams such as EG, Curse, Goose, and v8, Jatt is the only pro player to accept my random friend request. He accepted, and has talked to me on several occasions like a friend. For that, I have the most respect for him and I wish him the best of luck. I hope more pros take after you and your kindness Jatt.
  • Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 11:02pm
    Sad to see you go Jatt, but I and everyone else, wish you the best of luck in the future!
  • Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 10:11pm
    Best of Luck Jatt~ <3
  • Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 9:08pm
    PICK UP SYDTKO
  • Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 8:42pm
    Good luck Jatt, we had a great run with you as our jungler :)
  • Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 8:18pm
    Jatt ! You will be missed! GL!
  • Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 8:07pm
    gl =)
  • Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 7:41pm
    Sad to see you go, it has been great to watch you play. I wish you all the best!
  • Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 7:20pm