Team Dignitas is looking for LoL, SC2 and DotA 2 writers

Tue 7th May 2013 - 6:54pm

dignitasThats right, Team Dignitas is looking for editorial staff who can help us produce more and better content! So if you want to be a part of one of the world's largest esports organizations and contribute by providing our community with content then here is your chance.

Available positions in Team Dignitas:
- Gaming content:  We are looking for writers to cover all the aspects of games such as League of Legends, DotA 2 and Starcraft 2. We're looking for content such as guides, strategy discussions, event or match recaps, game updates and more for all the major eSports titles. If you'd like to share your wisdom with others than this is a position for you.
- Interviewers: We are looking to produce more team and community interviews, so we will definitely need some help here.

All content must be written in English so good English skills are a must. Variant rewards are available but this will be discussed case by case.

- Mature personality
- Good English skills
- Have good knowledge of a certain (or multiple) gaming scenes that you will be covering
- Active & motivated people who enjoy writing

What do you get for this?

- We use a point reward system to reward you with team merchandise
- Opportunity to do paid work for our sponsors
- A nice working environment and experience in the world of eSports

If you think you match this profile then please email In your application please introduce yourself,

• Sun 12th May 2013 - 4:54pm
    Application Sent!
  • Fri 10th May 2013 - 8:15am
    good luck all :)
  • Wed 8th May 2013 - 9:41pm
    im from the UK also! :D
  • Tue 7th May 2013 - 11:37pm
    Yes, our editors consists of people from around the world. No reason to not apply just because you're not from the US!
  • Tue 7th May 2013 - 7:02pm
    I would be very interested in a gaming content role. I'm from the UK, so I hope that it doesn't hinder my chances. Time to apply!
  • Sun 16th Dec 2012 - 9:45am
    Good luck to all that are participating!
  • Thu 13th Dec 2012 - 8:21pm
    Is it also possible for people outside of the US ? Cause I'm from germany, and this job sounds pretty interesting and I would like to apply for it
  • Thu 13th Dec 2012 - 1:06pm
    If you've ever wanted to give yourself a chance as an eSports writer, this is one of the best places to do it. I've received a lot of support and encouragement from many members of the community after joining the team and it's fast become one of my favourite places to work.