Dignitas – Producer
Location: Newark, NJ
Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirty-four world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise of the Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment portfolio which also includes the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils, among other sports and entertainment properties.
As part of our ongoing growth, we are now looking to hire a Producer to join Dignitas who is enthusiastic, experienced and thrives in a fast paced environment. This position will drive the process and creation of all livestream-based content that lives on Dignitas livestream and social media channels.
The ideal candidate has experience managing timelines and workflow for projects, is highly motivated and enjoys team-oriented environments.
This position will report to the Director of Media for Dignitas.
• Own the process of creating and distributing livestream content across livestream and social media platforms
• Develop original creative content programs and around key HBSE franchises on livestream and social media platforms.
• Produce original long-form content for livestream channels
• Shoot, direct, produce and edit media.
• Create or design simple graphics, and work with outsourced individuals to design complex graphics and animations.
• Develop best practices for producing and shooting content.
- 1 year experience of production experience in a related media, entertainment or tech company.
- Experience with photography and shooting high-quality video.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize tasks and timelines.
- Willingness to work in an “always-on” and fast paced environment.
- Editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro or other editing software.
- Skilled with Adobe Photoshop and familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- 3 years experience of production experience in a related media, entertainment or tech company.
- Experience in esports or gaming.
- Experience with live broadcasts and shows.
APPLY: Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]