Forums

TopicSubmit questions for post LCS Super Week interview with Scarra

• Thu 28th Feb 2013 - 7:26am

We will interview Scarra after the LCS Super Week and we would like to know which questions you would like to ask him. Please keep the questions related to LCS and we prefer game specific questions.

Any moment that you want to get some info on? Want to know what was going on in their head?

Let us know! :)

• Thu 28th Feb 2013 - 8:20am

First, Why didn't Crumbzz use Eternium Nocturne? Second, Now that you've beaten curse a lot of people are going to be saying you're the top team in NA does this put a target on your back and is there anything you'll do differently? Third, I love you guys. Keep on winning.

• Thu 28th Feb 2013 - 4:44pm

Hi there Scarra! Congrats on your wins yesterday! I've got two questions, both Diana related, and I'm hoping you can go in-depth on your response (I've been buzzing around your social media accounts since I watched Crs vs Dig, sorry for spamming these questions everywhere). 1. You built Nashor's Tooth as your first item on Diana, why? 2. What would be your prime solo-que Diana build? Thanks for your time, I hope that you're as excited to answer my questions as I was when I saw a Nashor's Tooth on Diana!

• Thu 28th Feb 2013 - 5:59pm

Scarra, you've been playing a lot of Gragas recently, but are there any out of the ordinary champ picks for mid that are viable? Don't reveal any strategies, but I like to take people by surprise in my matches and getting advise from my favorite player would be awesome!

Please register or login to post forum replies