Sui

By Sui

Piet Smet

Jatt steps down from Team Dignitas LoL

Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 7:01pm Category: League of Legends

jattToday we regret to announce that Joshua 'Jatt' Leesman, one of our League of Legends players and also a good friend, has decided to step down from the team. The main reason behind his decision is that Jatt can no longer put up the required time to stay at the top level and he does not want to hold his teammates back.

He will be focussing on his real life commitments from now on, which means there is a big gap to fill in our lineup. We want to thank Jatt for all he has done for us and it was a great pleasure having in him the team.

Best of luck in the future Jatt.

Joshua 'Jatt' Leesman

"In stepping down from team dignitas, I would like to thank them for the opportunity which they have provided me over the past months. Being a professional gamer, especially on a team as prestigious as dignitas, will be an experience I treasure for the rest of my life. Getting flown around the world to play video games is something most people only dream about.

I am heavily invested in the success of our league of legends team, and because of that I have decided to step down. Due to real life commitments and time constraints, I can no longer keep up with the rigorous practice schedule required to be a pro gamer. I wish Scarra, Voyboy, L0cust, and Imaqtpie the best of luck in finding my replacement and becoming the best league of legends team in the world."

• Pandemic_

Gabriel Longás
    Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 7:20pm

gl m8 :)

• houck

Vincent Houckham
    Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 7:41pm

Sad to see you go, it has been great to watch you play. I wish you all the best!

• Mandioka

Patrick Sousa
    Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 8:07pm

gl =)

Daventry
    Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 8:18pm

Jatt ! You will be missed! GL!

• L0CUST

Patrick Miller
    Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 8:42pm

Good luck Jatt, we had a great run with you as our jungler :)

masterful7086
    Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 9:08pm

PICK UP SYDTKO

• Russki

Adam Crick
    Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 10:11pm

Best of Luck Jatt~ <3

• BlueHat

Elliot
    Wed 21st Dec 2011 - 11:02pm

Sad to see you go Jatt, but I and everyone else, wish you the best of luck in the future!

• Ashes

Nick Ridgeway
    Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 1:12am

I am a huge fan of not only League of Legends, but team Dignitas as well. I am a mid ELO player who is trying to get into the competitive scene. Because of this, I have added several of the pro players if not all of them at some point so that my team would be able to scrimmage a pro team. Out of every single pro I added, including the rest of dignitas, all of TSM, CLG, and parts of teams such as EG, Curse, Goose, and v8, Jatt is the only pro player to accept my random friend request. He accepted, and has talked to me on several occasions like a friend. For that, I have the most respect for him and I wish him the best of luck. I hope more pros take after you and your kindness Jatt.

• ODEE

Michael O'Dell
    Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 2:21am

gl

• kowa

Ted Hansson
    Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 11:30am

Best of luck! you will be missed for sure!

• Spam

Tim Lunenburg
    Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 12:35pm

sad to see a player like this leave but live goes on, best of luck :)

• MepH

Marek Walkowiak
    Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 12:38pm

all the best jatt. was nice meeting you in providence

• kiddoQ

Cristian Manea
    Thu 22nd Dec 2011 - 10:32pm

good luck

• Voyboy

Joe Esfahani
    Fri 23rd Dec 2011 - 7:18am

Bye Jatt. Best of luck in the future! You were a great teammate and friend. You've left big shoes to fill and we will all miss you. Cya buddy ;(