Team Dignitas SC2 Reverse Race Tournament by Alienware
We would like to welcome you back to the remake of a successful Starcraft II tournament we held almost precisely one year ago. The twist was that all invited players, who were without exception high level players, were forced to play their opponent's standard race instead of their own. In the case of a mirror match, players took turns in playing one of the remaining races. Now with the great support of Alienware we want to host this tournament again - with even more prize money at stake!
June 25th 15:00 CEST
|DieStar - Marcin Wieczorek|
|Kas - Mihaylo Hayda|
|SjoW - Jeffrey Brusi|
|Harstem - Kevin de Koning|
|MaNa - Grzegorz Komincz|
|PandaTank - Robert Botha|
|Nerchio - Artur Bloch|
|Protosser - Jonne Sotala|
Four streams, coverage of all matches!
|Martijn & TargA|
1st place: 250£
2nd place: 120£
3rd/4th place: 65£
Neo Planet S
You just play each other's races, okay? Fine, here you have it in more detail:
Format: 8 player Single Elimination
Match format: All matches Bo3, Final Bo5
Reverse Race: In each match, players will choose the default race of their opponent.
- Example: (Terran) Grubby vs Kas (Protoss)
Mirror matches: The non-mirror matchups of the other two races will be played first. For a possible third map, the players can choose a race that isn’t their regular one. The upper player in the bracket chooses his race for the first map BEFORE the map veto.
- Example: DarK.FoRcE vs Slivko – DarK.FoRcE chooses Protoss for the first map before the map veto
- - Map 1: (Protoss) DarK.FoRcE vs Slivko (Terran)
- - Map 2: (Terran) DarK.FoRcE vs Slivko (Protoss)
- - Map 3: (picks Terran) DarK.FoRcE vs Slivko (picks Terran)
Mirror match in Final: Again, non-mirror matchups of the other two races first. For maps 3 and 4, the mirror matchups of those races will be played. For a possible fifth map, the players can choose a race that isn’t their regular one. The upper player chooses his race for the first map (which will also be the mirror race for map 3).
- Example: ClouD vs SjoW – ClouD chooses Zerg for the first and third map
- - Map 1: (Zerg) ClouD vs SjoW (Protoss)
- - Map 2: (Protoss) ClouD vs SjoW (Zerg)
- - Map 3: (Zerg) ClouD vs SjoW (Zerg)
- - Map 4: (Protoss) ClouD vs SjoW (Protoss)
- - Map 5: (picks Zerg) ClouD vs SjoW (picks Protoss)